instagram top 50 caption

May 04, 2020 pixel caption 0 Comments

Success with negative attitude is called luck,success with positive attitude is called achivement! be an achiever always.....

Whenever i try to find happiness, i realize what actually pain is.

She leaves the happiness for you and carries the pain in her heart. she leaves all the love for you and disapprar from your life with guilt....

I'm like an ocean there is a waves of pain and depth of silence.don't try to sail on this ocean. you will die.

We live, we lie.

I think it might be good for you to leave me,bnt am i the reason you leave?/

Sometimes happiness hurts you the most.

I'm lost in my own kingdom. i'm broke in my own people. i have nothing to left to lose. because i lost myself too.

That's not my mistake in his every mistake. i accepted, that's my mistake.

There are many people who will understand your pain,but there are very few who erase your pain.

Who doesn't understand you, will love you ??

Always wanted to keep her with me, and now she becomes memory.

Sky in her eyes and ocean in heart

She says she doesn't expect anything from you. but internally she expects some time from you.

I see the whole world in her eyes. and i see her everywhere in the world,her presence in everything of the world.

Holding you in my memories. i wish it could be a reality.

I'm that rare starting that you ever seen

You don't need anyone when you're with you.

My broken heart still loving you. and you heartless don't even know...

Sitting under the fire.. in the hope that one day i'll become as pure as gold

I am tired of writing that stary which remained incomplete with time .

There were no one to case your feelings... there were no one to share your feelings. at the middle of night.. between the starts and moon.. you find someone in your contact.. it was really add time...

There were no one to shere your feelings there where no one to care your feelings.. middle at the night.. with stars and mood.. flows of tears comes in your eyes.. you remember someone wholheartedly.. but you get only loneliness..




0 comments: