100+ best friend captions for instagram |squad| friendsforever | - pixelcaptions

May 24, 2020 pixel caption 0 Comments


FRIENDS FOREVER

Believe in what happens around you,there's always a reason behind it.

A good friend is a connection to life, a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.

You are the reason i believe that friendship is real. nobody makes me feel special the way you make me feel. trust me, you are just perfect for me.

Having a bestfriend, who understands all your mood swings every time.

Don't cry over the past, it's gone. don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. live in the present and make it beautiful.

Sitting alone under the sky, cold breeze, favourite music of 90s and long conversation with my best friend.

One smartphone two fingerprints soulmates? naah, bestfriends

Nowadays, best friends are hard to find. because, the very best one is already mine.

Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

You're allowed to make a mistake everyday, but make sure it's a new one.

We will run together, we will walk together, we will live together, we will die together
You know great things are coming when everything seems to be going wrong. old energy is clearing out for new energy to enter. be patient!
You most be big enough to admit your mistake, smart enough to learn from them, and strong enough to correct them.

Smile in every situation because, no one cares whether you cry, die or fly high .

Trust is the hardest thing to find and the easiest to lose.

Dear best friend besides food.. your brain is my next favourite thing to eat.

Without your support i am nothing.. you made this happen.. thank you everyone.

Real friends talk shit to your face, and say nice things behind your back.

The first one who comes to my mind, everytime, either be it a sad situation or a happy situation.

No of calls and texts increased somewhere. no of calls and texts decreased somewhere.

I hate you to my bast friends always meant that i love them

The best part of our friendship is you, it starts with you and ends with you. so do not break our friendship, as i can't see my days without you.

A best friend is someone who loves you when you have forgotten how to love yourself.

A human 'diary' where you pour all your emotions, narrate your highs and lows and express everything about your day.

Sometimes i feel like we are friends, sometimes i feel like we are more then friends, and sometimes i feel like i've  never known  you at all.

When you are up in life, your friends get to know who you are. when you're down in life, you get to know who your friends are.

When your best friend wants to make you a better person and brings out the best in you, then you have found the right one for you.

A  true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face. 

I was taught to stay away from strangers, but my friend taught me that even strangers can turn into family

Sometimes our conversation will be endless. sometimes we don't speak at all. friendship is simple.

Singing weird songs with friends in the school corridors, one of the craziest school memories

No matter if you enter the classroom with a bas mood, but at the end of  the day those idiots called friends make you laugh until your stomach hurts.

A group of three friends is always better if something goes wrong between two.. there is third person to break the ice.

Classroom was a fish market for teacher where i found the craziest fish "my best friend"

If you don't screenshot a massage and send it to your best friend and ask" are you really even best friends.,.

When i won, everyone hugged me except my best friend when i lost, no one hugged me except my best friend.

The one who solves our problems is a friend! the one who creates more problems is our best friend

The circle of two friends, keeps the bond, but the squad of three keeps the best stories, fun and attachment

Strangers think i'm quiet my friends think i'm outgoing my bestfriends know i'm INSANE

I know you're little weak in expressing your feelings but sometimes i want to hear how sometimes i went to hear how much i'm important to you.

A good friend can finish your sentences. a best friend will do the same, but make it sound tea times dirtier in the process..

Fake friends are around when they think you're cool. true friends are around even when they think you're fool

No call... no massage.... one was in ego... the other one was in hope!!....

A friend is someone, who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

that's the problem with me when i m disturbed, i went to talk to the most disturbing person of my life.. yes, my best friend.

My biggest wish is to....  travel with my bestfriends without any restriction.

Happiness is slapping your best friend without any reason...

Crazy friends make the best memories

Friends make life so much better.

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend, i'll teach you

Friend circle do not matter, but their thinking do

Some friends are not just friends they are family.

I choose a lazy person to do a hard job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.

Believe in what happens around you, there's always a reason behind it.





0 comments: