70+ Best Love Quotes | Romantic Love Quotes for Special Someone - pixel captions

July 31, 2020 pixel caption 0 Comments


 Best Love Quotes | Romantic Love Quotes for Special Someone - pixel captions




Now i have you, i don't want anyone else.

Past is past but future is ours.

You are the person i don't want to lose..

Your are everything to me in this universe.

I hope you stay and never leave me.

I truly love you, nobody can change that.

Even distance can't seperate us.

You are a kind of soul i was ever wish for.

With you, love will never end.

Love would mean nothing without you.

I love you, not only for today but for forever.

I see my future in your eyes.

Baby, you're my heaven.

I love you, and that's the beginning and end of everything.

My biggest fear of life is to lode you.

All my favorite days are the ones spent with you.

I want you, i need you & i love you 

The best thing about this life is that i met you.

I am so grateful to have a part of your life.

Love was just a word, you gave it meaning for me.

You have a place in my heart that no once else ever could have.

I have loved you with my whole heart.

Promise, we'll always stay together.

Seeing you for a second makes my day.

I'm all yours.. forever.

We'll hold our love to the end.

I lost myself in love of yours.

Each day i love you more.

When i'm with you, i'm a different person.

If i did anything right in my life, it was when i gave my heart to you.

You are, without any doubt, my other half.

You are my heaven on earth.

You are the world of my world.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

You came into my life and became it.

I care about you, you are mine, don't ever leave my side.

Nobody feels like you.

I will put all my efforts to be with you.

I thank god everytime because he give me you.

Want you and need you in my arms.

Taking care of you is my duty for whole life.

Your presence makes my soul happy.

Loving you is the best thing i have ever done in my life.

Stay in my life and i swear you'll never regret.

You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.

I am so blessed to have you.

My heart beasts for you.

I'm so ready for our future together.

I don't want anyone else to have your heart.

My happiness is in seeing you happy.

My goal is to marry you and have kids with you.

Never let me go.

What i have with you, i don't want with anyone lese.

God has made us for each other.

You are a never ending thought in my mind.

Let the world go to hell, we are enough for each other.

Lies will never lie between us.

You're what i want and need.

For me, you are more than enough.

Stay with me.

I will show my love for you in every possible way.

Never leave my hand love.

If i got another life, i'll try to find you sooner.

I love you, not only for today but for forever.

My day is not complete, if i don't tell you i love you

You are exactly what i waited for.

I promise,i am forever yours.

Baby, you are perfect for me.

I'll always love you like it's the beginning.

I choose you for the rest of my life.

I will keep choosing you again is again.

We are blessed to be together.

It was you it is you it will be always you.

I will never get tired of you.

You are my whole world to me.

Nobody can ever replace you.

Nothing can hold me from loving you and wanting you.

Things are better when we are together.

You have me, until my last breath.

All i want is to make you mine forever.

My heart is yours and it will be always yours.

I can loose everything but not you.

I love you, and that's the beginning and end of everything.

This world feels so empty when you're not with me.

I want to spend my all future days with you.

I need you in my life, i love you the most.

You have a permanent place in my heart, it is impossible to don't miss you.

Hold my hand and i promise to never leave you.

And suddenly you were become my everything.

Babygirl, care for all my pains is only you.

I wish you were here or i was there.

You are the reason, i believe in love.

You & me equals world's best couple.

You know exactly how to make me smile.

My biggest fear is to lose you.

You came into my life and became it.

I want to marry you and disturb you for the rest of my life.

I feel so lucky that we met.

You are more than perfect for me.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made for me.

I'm yours until the end of this world.

My wish is that you will always be mine.

Your arms are my most favorite place in the world.

You will always be my first priority.

You make me feel special and i love that feeling.

Magic happens when you smile.

You are a blessing in my life.

The thought of marry you is stuck in my head.

You are everything to me in this universe.

I am endlessly in love with you.

I will not leave your hand till the end.

My love for you will never die.

You mean more to me than any other person.

I don't want anyone like you, i want you.

You are the reason i believe in love.

I'll always choose you over everyone.

With you, love will never end.

 

0 comments: