Girl quotes | Inspiring Quotes for Girls - pixel captions

August 01, 2020 pixel caption 0 Comments



 Girl quotes | Inspiring Quotes for Girls - pixel captions




Brave girl, never settle again.

You're a queen even if you don't have a king by your side.

She will remember the moments you made her feel loved more than the times you said " i love you".

She's queen with a little bit of savage.

I wish i could have stayed in your life, but i was too much and not enough at the same time.

Good girls are hard to find because they are busy in work.

Every girl has that one male friend in her life, with whom she can share everything without any fear.

Loyal girls are the best. but it's sad, they got hurt the most.

When she's happy, she can't stop talking, when she is sad she doesn't say a word.

If he wants you, he's not going to give another man the opportunity to get you.

A good woman will stay by your side no matter how matter how much you lie, cheat, or steal. that woman is your mother, not us.

She wanted to tell him she missed him but she knew it wouldn't change anything, so the kept pretending she didn't.

She is both hellfire and holy water. and the flavor you taste depends on how you treat her.

Women love a man with a plan.

girls be like i don't care and then cry.

Girls can cry the whole night, but the next morning, she smile s like a  princess.

Each girl has that one guy she will never lose feelings for.

Move on dear, he is not your deatination.

I am strong, i am beautiful, i am enough.

It's not my fault you thought i was normal.

If you can't handle me when i'm moody you don't deserve my booty.

Establish Dominance with your therapist by making him cry first.

I'm a lady, i may be sick, twisted, and a major pervert but i'm still a lady.

Some girls are barie, i'm wednesday addams.

I'm sorry for the mean, awful, accurate thing i've said.

You look like something i drew with my left hand.

Once upon a time. fuck you. the end.

I work until gin o'clock.

If the gress is greener on the other side you can bet the water bill is higher.

I'm 99% angel but oooooh that 1%

Don't you hate when you have a glass of wine then you accidentally have six more.

Thigh gap? you mean beard slot?

I'm hiding from exercise i'm in the fitness programme.

Let me check my reciept, nope i didn't buy any of your bullshit.

They ask me how i do it all, wine and coffee sweethert wine and coffee.

Never do the same mistake twice unless he's hot.

It's nrarly time for my psychotic break.

I don't have a bad temper i don't i have a quick reaction to bullshit.

I would like to confirm that i don't care.

It must be hard putting makeup on two faces every day.

I've reached a point in my life where i need a stronger word than fuck.

Its ok that you don't like me not everyone has good taste.

Do you workout i run my mouth alot....

Yeah i probably could calm down but i like being a sarcastic bitch to much.

My nickname is gillette because i am best a guy can get... also i will fucking kill you.

If someone treats you like a joke, leave them like it's funny.

Siri, remove my makeup.

Fuck love tonight i am falling in tequilia.

This working every day bullshit is making me violent.


0 comments: