Life Quotes ideas | Life Quotes Inspiring the Happy - pixel captions

December 03, 2020 pixel caption 0 Comments


 Life Quotes ideas | Life Quotes Inspiring the Happy - pixel captions



 Believe in what you prayed for.

With the right person, you don't have to work so hard to be happy. it just happens.

5 years later, you will laugh at things you are crying for today. smile, time heals everything.

The journey is yours. Enjoy each and every step.

When i was a kid i used to admire educated people, but now i realized well mannered people are better then well educated ones.

Some men think women want money, cars, and gifts. but the right effort, passion, honesty, loyalty, smile, and him choosing to put her as his priority.

I'm 100% confident that my mothers prayers have saved my life more times than i can imagine.

Better days are coming.

No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.

skip everything, but never skip praying.

One bad chapter doesn't mean your story's over.

Never sacrifice your mental health, at any cost.


Many died at your age. don't forget to thank god for keeping you alive.

There's a message in the way a person treats you just listen.

Don't compare yourself to others. there's no comparison between the sun and the moon. they shine when it's their time.

Mothers don't fear death. they're afraid of leaving behind their children knowing that nobody will love and cars for them as she did.

Single doesn't mean lonely. relationship doesn't mean happy.

Listener needs a listener too.


Nobody can make you happy if you aren't happy inside.

Never lose hope. just when you think it's over... god sends you a miracle.

You don't get the same me twice. the 2nd version doesn't come with emotion.

Random question: are you happy?

If you love too hard just stay single because people in this generation don't appreciate that shit anymore.

Enjoy every moment you have. because in life, there are no rewinds, only flashbacks. make sure it's all worth it.

Dear god, i may not understand why everything is happening in my life right now but i just wanted to say i trust you.

I only have one life and i want to live it with you.

I wish i had the power to ignore you, like you ignore me.


Some people always smile because they know smiling is easier then explaining why they are sad.

Tell my mistakes to me not others, because my mistakes are corrected by me not by others.

Yes, i'm smiling because god is always teaching me to be strong.

Slow replies makes feel unimportant.

Love is perfect when it's true.

Can i just be a little kid again? no stress, no worried, just fun.


A story of modern love. " two people, both waiting to text first.

I still love you but i don't need you anymore.. because i have learned how to control my emotions.

If you fall in love be ready for the tears too because tears is the last gift of love..

That sleep after you cry you eyes out hits differently.

I killed my own happiness in such  young age.by loving someone more than myself.

People who notice your silence. care about you.

Don't assume too much. if you expect less, you might hurt less.


0 comments: